WTTI's team of experienced Certified Welding Inspectors (CWIs and SCWIs) are certified by the American Welding Society (AWS). Whether the application of the welded parts is structural, military, aerospace, or bridge components, we are committed to verifying that the product meets the requirements of the code or specification.
Common QA/QC services include:
- Contract and drawing review prior to beginning work
- Examination prior to fabrication
- Examination during in-process fabrication
- Examination post-fabrication
- Examination following secondary processing e.g. machining, heat treating, grinding, plating, etc.
- Examination for in-service damage e.g. cracking, wear, heat damage, corrosion, etc.
Certified Radiographic Inspection
NDT Testing Methods
Additional Testing / Inspection Services